piątek, 3 października 2014

Autumn... and lot of changes.



 
Picture by Kasia Jędrzejczyk Fotografia
                                                         
This autumn blew a lot of changes in my life. There is less depressing than before and I must admit that I love this time of year. I still make synthetic dreads, but due to changes in my private life, I will have to limit the number of accepted orders.

      More precisely - I found a new job, start new studies in another university and in addition to this, as you well know, I’m a pagan, a witch, who also spends a lot of time for contemplation and spiritual growth of my interior and the other worlds.

      I’m very pleased that the fanpage Dread Witch’s Synthetic Dreads is developing and wonder if in my free time, would you like to read more often about my life on the blog?
I leave you time to answer, because as you can see notes don’t appear often.
I insert pictures of dreads, which made last time:

Autumn Dreads for Alice (Cooper Style)

"Dragon Tongue" - wrapped dreads

Harvest Witch (custom order)

Summer Maiden

Alice from Cooper Style

My lovely customer

Marta from Farma Martynika

Rose-Mary <3

Halloween Dreads

Dreads Treasury


Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz